Fibromyalgia? Chronic Fatigue?
Do you feel like every drop of energy is drained from your body and some days you just hurt all over? Does going to the
bathroom feel like a ten- mile hike?
You are not alone. Six million Americans
suffer from the effects of fibromyalgia. But the sad fact is most of them have been told they’re crazy, lazy, or just
Do You Have Any of the Following Symptoms?
• Aching all over
• Disturbed sleep
• Tender points in the neck, and spine
• Recurring headaches
• Fatigue & Stiffness
Maybe your doctor doesn’t even think fibromyalgia is a real disease, but you know it is. You suffer with it every day. Fibromyalgia is often called the invisible disease. You look fine on the surface, but underneath you’re often exhausted and in excruciating pain.
My name is Dr. Hoon Lim, D.C. Over the past twenty-three years I’ve used gentle treatments to help thousands of fibromyalgia patients feel better and live healthier, more joyful lives. The more patients I helped get better, the more I realized that…
No Woman Should Have To Suffer The Way You Do
I’ve made it my mission in practice to help those suffering with chronic pain like you. To help women with fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue, I’m running a special offer for women suffering from fibromyalgia.
For 15 days only, $27 will get you all the services I normally charge new patients $295 for! Just call by August 21 and you'll get...
• An in-depth c o n s u l t a t i o n about your health and wellbeing where we will listen…really listen to the details of your case.
• A complete neuro-muscular examination. A complete nerve, muscle and spinal exam to find the “cause” of your problem.
• Limit of two specialized x-rays to determine if a spinal problem is contributing to your pain or symptoms.
• A thorough analysis of your exam and x-ray findings so we can start mapping out your plan to being pain free.
What Will Your Fibromyalgia Pain Feel Like 1 Month From Today?
One of the biggest myths about pain is that it goes away all by itself, without any treatment. A May 1998 study in the British Medical Journal proved this myth false, showing that 75% of back pain sufferers who do nothing about it will have either pain or disability 12 months later. Let’s face it, if the pain hasn’t gone away by now, it’s not likely to disappear on its own.
Don’t let this be you, call us today and see if I can help you.
Call now! 760-480-0077.